Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Was feeling Frustrated - Now I'm Just Plain Excited

Go right now and check out Google Webmaster Tools

If you are not signed up, sign up right now.

Just go do it alright.

Here is the link

Google Webmaster Tools

You did do it right.


Most of you know that I am a fan of Google Tools. For a couple of different reasons. Firstly they work. Secondly they give pretty good info. And thirdly they are free.

Now don't think me cheap, but I know that when you are running a business there is no point spending money if you don't have to.

In most business models that I know the owner is usually the last one to get paid, and they usually work the hardest!! (something not quite right there!!)

OK, so click on the new layout link at Webmaster Tools.

Click on your website.

And if you are like me you just discovered that Google has found a lot more of the links to your website. And that some of your rankings for keywords are better.

I do like the new layout because you can see most of the information you need to look at very quickly and easily.

Good Work Google.

Hey if you haven't gone over and signed up already do it now.

And, just because I'm having a good day if you need someone to install the code on your website drop me an email and I will do it for FREEEEEEEEEEE!!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Was feeling Frustrated - Now I'm Just Plain ExcitedSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment