Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Freebies for your Business Website

I don't often post on a Friday but I have decided that from now on, Friday will be freebie day.

One of my business aims is to help business owners add value to their websites and to improve their online business profitability.

So, when I find something of value I am going to give it to you for free - but only on Fridays.

For today I have a couple of Freebies for you.

Freebie Number 1 - Ebook about SEO for Business



This is a great ebook about how to improve the rankings of your website in the search engines. How much extra free traffic could you be getting to your website by improving your search engine rankings.

Freebie Number 2 - Free Website Review

Do you want to know what to do to your website to get in the Top 10 rankings on Google?

Find out what your major competitors are doing and how to beat them at their own game.

As part of my web design and seo services I offer a free website review for business owners that are looking to maximise their online business results.


Have a great weekend.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Friday Freebies for your Business WebsiteSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

  1. While website designing the main aim of a professional Web Design company is to get higher ranking. A good website design plays a vital role and also helps in optimizing your search engine results. If you own a business then a websites is must for more exposure on web.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting… I might try some of this on my blog, too. It’s quite interesting how you sometimes stop being innovative and just go for an accepted solution without actually trying to improve it… you make a couple of good points

    small business

    ReplyDelete