Friday, December 26, 2008

Website Design Work

Finding website design work? How do you do it?

I have found some very useful sites on the net for finding website design work. Designquote and Sitepoint are a couple of the sites that I follow to find website design jobs.

At the moment my Website Design site is not seeing alot of traffic. My current PageRank is Google is 1 but I have been working on building links, increasing the size of the site, and on optimising it for the search engines. Unfortunately all of this takes time.

As you know, one of my goals for this project was to spend as little money as possible. I want to see if I can create something that generates cash, using as little of my own money as possible.

Hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and that you are all making lots of money online.
Website Design WorkSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment