Tuesday, December 16, 2008

About Me

Just a little about me to get started. As I said in a previous post I have a reasonable knowledge of HTML and CSS and have been designing websites for a little over 12 months now. I have a site designed to sell an affiliate product and I have my own web design website to promote this business. I focus my web design on small business. I have a reasonable knowledge of SEO.

My wife is a graphic artist and photographer and I have designed a couple of websites to promote her businesses. Both of which need a little overhaul at the moment. My wife also runs a business on ebay selling stuff. Mostly we are just selling stuff from around the house that we don't want, but we are looking for a product we can sell on a regular basis on ebay and make a profit.

I am also in the process of completing my first two paying gigs for clients. One of my websites should go live this week, and the next one by the end of the year.
About MeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment