Saturday, January 17, 2009

Squidoo

Have been away for a few days cause my internet died. It is very hard to run an online business with no internet connection but I am back online now.

I have just made a squiddo lens for my internet business. Squidoo is another good social media forum. You can showcase anything you like. You can use it to link to content on your site, and you can generate some extra income by featuring Amazon products and other things on your site.

My lens is Professional Website Design for Small Business and you can check it out using the link at the top of the page.

Social media is a great way to promote your business and also to create links to the content on your site. A win win situation for your website. Squidoo is one way of doing this. I am in the process of putting together a list of my top social media sites. Which ones do you like to use? Got any recommendations that you think should be on the list?
SquidooSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment