Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Drive Traffic & Search Engine Rankings using Social Media

Been busy for a couple of days looking at ways to drive traffic to my sites and gain search engine rankings by using social media.

I have previously written articles on networking and link building with associated businesses and this is what I have been working on. My website design business is focussed on small business website design, so I have been looking at small business forums and blogs.

I have also been using social media sites like Linkedin, Stumbleupon, Facebook and of course Blogger. There are obviously many social media sites that you can use to draw extra traffic to your business.

Just remember the golden rule, DO NOT spam these sites with your website link. Create meaningful content and help people solve their problems. Share your knowledge and for this you deserve a link.

Networks are also a great way to find associated businesses to share links with. Again, remember that you should do this around quality content. Not just a reciprocal link sharing arrangement.
Drive Traffic & Search Engine Rankings using Social MediaSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment